Head of asset & property management services, Cushman&Wakefield | Forton
Krasimir Petrov joined Forton in 2008. His responsibilities include:
– Engagement in attracting and retaining clients for asset and property management services
– Business development and development of new services and products
– Advisory on maximizing returns on real estate investments by structured management solutions
– Management of income and expenditure budgeting, financial controlling, debt controlling and overall management reporting
– Involvement in due diligence and investment sale process of big commercial projects
Litex Commerce, Bulgarian Land Development, Miller Developments, Bulgarian Telecommunications Company, UniCredit Bulbank, Raiffeisenbank, European Convergence Development Company, etc.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from American University in Bulgaria, majoring in Finance and Economic.